Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Desultory Update

I finally fertilized my plants.

Otherwise I have been slacking.

Here are my winter annuals. It's starting to warm up, so I don't know how much longer they're going to last. They keep getting bigger and adding blooms. I'll be sad to see them go.


Some days after work I drive through campus to go to the gym, and when I do, I pass Lake Alice. It's always beautiful around that time of day, and I always mean to take a picture. But even going only 20 mph, it's hard to get the camera out and on and photographing within, like, 30 seconds. The thing is slow. The other day I tried to get a picture, but just missed the lake. Maybe one of these days I will just pull over and get out of my car. Revolutionary.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi! I enjoy reading your blog so now I'm tagging you -- you're it! If you're interested in responding, just post 10 (or so) random facts about yourself on your blog. Then invite a few other bloggers you appreciate to do the same and the fun carries on!

sarah said...

Oh, I don't know. I'm still thinking about it.