Monday, July 7, 2008

Feeling Chatty Today

For those who are curious, I still haven't turned on my A/C unit. I don't even know if it actually works. We've had a relatively cool summer thus far because of all the rain we've been getting, so that has helped. I find that living without A/C makes it easier for me to cope with the heat when it is bad.

Also, despite a previous post, I haven't killed my plants. Again thanks to the rain, almost all of my outdoor plants have revived and are thriving. (My indoor plants are another story.) I'll take photos soon.

1 comment:

lara said...

I still think you're crazy. But, I have to agree with you about assimilating to heat. After a week and a half in San Antonio's 100 degree heat and humidity (every day!), I came back to Denver feeling quite refreshed and lucky. It was 90 when I flew home and it felt like it was 70!