Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Update

I just discovered an awesome farm store in Micanopy called Mosswood Farm! I got some muslin reusable produce bags, to help reduce my plastic bag consumption more. They also sell all kinds of handmade and organic soaps, detergents, and the like, as well as local honey and homemade bread.

OK, I admit it. My house has finally become unbearably hot. I started sleeping on the couch (the bedroom is stuffier) and have actually turned on the A/C for fifteen minutes before bed the last couple of nights to cool it down enough for me to fall asleep. It works pretty well, luckily!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hey, how can I get my hands on some of those bags? They sound great! And I sound like a plant.

sarah said...

Hey Lori,

These are what I got, although mine were cheaper! :) http://www.reusablebags.com/store/organic-cotton-mesh-produce-bags-p-689.html?osCsid=e9192959616773997a17766b2ed8729a

sarah